Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Brown Cottage?

Today is my birthday, I am now 26 years old. And to celebrate this I almost cut my finger off with a scalpel trying to carve a piece of oak.

Been of miniatures for a few days, my boyfriend came to stay so we did the grand tour of this area. Nice being the tourist sometimes instead of the guide doing all the talking. But back to buisness. I am thinking of calling my cottage brown instead of red. The ceiling is now covered with wood and makes the room even more brown. The floor needs some work. They are too light.
The shelf in the corner is new, stained and ready and rests on the bensch. I tried making a small stol just for the fun of it. I have difficulties writing this since my fingers are wrapped up in bangages. Well, one have to suffer for art. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment