Saturday, June 30, 2012

Kits & Miss Nilsson

I have been working on some kits today and yesterday. The sewing table is from Mini Mundus, the rest are House of Miniatures. Kits are wonderful! I used a kind of vax called "georgian mahogony" to get the look I wanted. Never used vax before so I quite liked it.

Little Dagmar liked the furniture too, and she has, according to Gertrude, been playing (jumping) on them while I have been at work. She has been trying to pacify the girl and when she was about to fall of the Hepplewhite Huntboard, she had had enough. "GET ME A GOVERNESS OR SELL THIS CHILD ON EBAY." Ok...

So she was introduced to Miss Nilsson, a very sober but kind young lady with a strange hairdo. Gertrude was quite taken by her, asked her down to sit on the Lyre Back Chairs with her. Florence came as well, and Dagmar offered her some cabbage (that she probably stole somewhere).

No comments:

Post a Comment