Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Finally a basement!

Today my basement from England arrived! For more than ten years I wished for a basement to my house, and now it's finally here. Even though the rest of the house is 300 km away... I have been looking at different basement before I decided on this model. It is a few cm wider than my house, but I don't think it will show. That much. But I was surprised about the size of the actual basement. Sure, I measured the width, but not the depth of my house. I am determined it will work. My boyfriend was quite curious about the size of the package I brought home from the post and was keen to know how it worked out. So since, he is an engineer I let him help out to construct the front part. "But isn't this your hobby?" he asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment