Wednesday, September 26, 2012

When you are feeling down...

After a few days at home with migraine, I am back to my mini-work. Tomorrow I will return to my other work, where there is lots and lots to catch up on. Stupid migraine. I thought it was something to do with my eyes, so I went to the eye doctor. An excursion that took five hours. But, now I know that there is nothing wrong with my eyes. Or my blood pressure. Just a stupid migraine.

Yesterday, when I was feeling miserable, Jane Harrops book on how to make create edwardian furnishings arrived in my mail. A blessed beauty of a book with nice instructions and great inspiration. I really want her kit to make a revolving bookcase as seen on her website. I remember seeing one in Lizzie Bellamys bedroom in the original Upstairs, Downstairs (my favourite show btw)series. The colour on the cover of Harrop's book also match the colour on the intro for Upstairs, Downstairs.

Now all the floors are done! Hopefully this weekend I can put some vax on them. I usually vax on my balcony, since it gives of an unpleasant smell. Nice weather during daylight is really hard to come by these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment